- Rental Renegotiation with property owners Basis Business potential /requirement
- Complete execution of Landlord Scope of Work within the given timeline, in coordination with Landlords and their project vendors.
- Adequate knowledge of Civil /Electrical work related to OSW.
- Periodic meetings with Property owners to understand the challenges and remedial action required.
- Close Coordination with Real Estate Team to understand the challenges
- pertaining to Landlord/property and providing resolution
- Landlord relationship Management
- Prepare and present required Business Daily/weekly reports and highlighting the project status and shortcomings.
- Maintain updated knowledge of property taxes, accessibility and values to ensure efficient management of property
- Account reconciliation and recovery of OSW, Diesel deduction, loan, advance rent etc with landlords and developers.
- Ensure Property operations are in line with government policies and housing regulations
- Handling all the disputes/deficiencies related to property
- Refund of OSW to landlord for work not carried out.
- Coordination with Project team and vendors.
- Negotiating with landlords/developers for expansion area/extra spaces.
- Settling Landlord complaints on mishandling of property by operations
- Resolution of Site damages by operations & water seepages issues with Landlords.
- Ensuring timely Payment for Rent, CAM, DG, Electricity & Water in coordination with Finance/Legal/RE
- Close coordination with Legal team of property owners/developers
- Coordination with legal/RE team for lease deed registration.
Note-Regional language is must, Interested candidates can please share your resume on below mention email id-Siddiqiya.firstname.lastname@example.org or call@8147232977
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That’s what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India