- End to end business development of the assigned territory which includes planning and building short and long-term supply.
- Identifying and finalizing new properties and maintaining a strong relationship with all the stakeholders to run properties profitably.
- Liaisoning & negotiating with Investors and Real Estate Consultants to design, develop & onboard Co-living Spaces
- Negotiating Rentals and Structured Deals for the properties for Co-living Spaces. Negotiating and closure of the Legal contracts for the properties.
- Working in close coordination with In Legal team, Operations team, Finance team, Construction team along with the developer/landlord and delivered the projects within target timelines.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That’s what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces