JD for Legal Counsel _Real Estate
- Drafting of term sheets, agreement to lease, lease deeds, agreement to sell, sale deed, development agreements.
- Understanding of land acquisition process including title search, due diligence, risk mitigation, stamping, registration of documents, mutation, approvals required for operating and running the business in the premises.
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute MOU, NDAs, service agreements, other commercial contracts etc.
- Drafting and negotiation operation and maintenance agreements and all related agreement and transaction.
- Establish and maintain relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Provide land and property due diligence related issue resolution, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and complete agreement closure with appropriate risk mitigation
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Contract Management, contractual compliances monitoring and management, maintaining MIS
- General corporate advisory
Education:LLB from a reputed University/Law College.Years of experience:
- 5 - 10 year of experience:
- Exposure to in-house legal affairs + law firm would be preferred
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Should have the ability to build very positive and close stakeholder working relationships
- Self-motivator, flexible and able to work at pace
- Work with positive spirit and discipline
- Fast and smart decision making is critical, has the required agility and flexibility
- Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
Strong verbal and written communication.
Interested candidates can share their resume to below mentioned email id,Siddiqiya.email@example.com call@8147232977
Note-Looking only for core Real Estate
Salary: 9,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That’s what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Senior Legal Counsel _Real Estate