Job Description :
- Perform data analysis on large volumes of sales-ops data to identify trends and/or data processing rules
- Team player of core analytics team.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Sales/Marketing Reports on Gross and Net basis and other adhoc reports.
- Generating reports on daily basis at all stages -
- Analyze the data to come out with insights on what leads to better conversions, student preferences, role on various investments and channels, optimizing the spend etc.
- Prepare reports and dashboard for various business functions to keep track of important business metrics.
SKILL SETS :
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel & SQL.
- Able to glean business requirements from conversations and interviews and to document them accurately, succinctly and in a manner that is easily consumable
- Knowledge in Tableau & Python is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the confidence to ask questions / seek clarification from stakeholders on requests
- Natural curiosity and self-drive to understand the broader business in order to provide the appropriate reporting support
Salary: 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That’s what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India