Roles and Responsibilities
- Own one or more products and feature scoping for the products.
- Drive product and integration roadmap, including market segmentation and sizing, market and competitive analysis, technology trends to achieve product line goals.
- Work with engineers and designers to create brilliant UX & UI. Manage and prioritize the product backlog and effectively communicate with the engineering team.
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements using industry knowledge - Define KPIs & performance metrics for the product (i.e. conversion & retention).
- Test, discover and improve the product - Obsessively use data to drive product decisions
- Agile/lean delivery team experience as a product owner/product manager.
- Have experience from a small scale or start-up environment.
- Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organization.
- Experience launching and developing successful web and mobile apps
- Commercial acumen and extensive user-growth experience
- Complete knowledge of the full product life cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in MVT, A/B testing and prototyping best practice
- Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
- Advantageous: Experience in software engineering.
- Experience working on search-related products.
- Experience in B2C products.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-5 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Background in computer science or another quantitative field - MBA from tier-1 B-school preferred
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- High degree of comfort with straddling on-ground field research, creating and managing relationships with range of personality types as well as detailed data analysis
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Digital Product Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
We are a leading managed accommodation company offering professional living alternatives to a local PG, hostel or apartment. We are a tech-enabled, community living concept, that delivers world-class living experiences built on a wide array of amenities and services for convenient living. Find our 150+ residences across 15 cities and choose your second home. Backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, we are re-defining the living experience for India's students and working professionals. Join our journey to build a global scale Indian brand!
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:Aerocity, New Delhi