Roles and Responsibilities
Your role as a Nodal and Security Officer will require you to facilitate & execute the responsibilities & duties of Nodal & Security of the assigned micro-market /city as per the company SOPs. Lodge complaints/FIR , manage crisis, and facilitate the legal process for the micro-market /city as well as liaison with govt and regulatory body.
What You'll Do
- Assist in creation of a fool proof, zero error system at the Micro market /city level for all the Stanza business units in implementing the company SOPs.
- Implement processes within stipulated time frame, precisions and secrecy, and provide necessary administrative resources
- Liaising with notified Govt. agencies and officials such as police, labour department, fire department, electricity department, pollution control boards, municipalities etc
- Ensure effective implementation of Security/EHS related processes, guidelines & instructions received from Corporate office time-to-time.
- Formulate and supervise a planned shift duties of security staff members in order to maintain round the clock security at the least cost.
- Establish site organization and act as nodal point of contact for the Govt Agencies.
- Coordinate all approvals/registrations as per the laid-out process and instructions from HO.
- Generate and analysis of Management Information Systems.
- Ensure timely submission of all periodic and ad-hoc reports, data, information and dashboards
- Maintain 24*7 operational readiness as per the company SOPs
Years of experience:
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience:
- Good interpersonal skills and an excellent ability to express oneself effectively in written and verbal formats. Ability to say NO.
- Ability to work independently and achieve the desired results.
- Ability to effectively manage time and deliver within stipulated deadlines.
- Ability to priorities and manage resources effectively.
- Committed to working long hours and travel extensively to achieve objectives, demonstrate a behavior of honesty and integrity.
- Relationship management at all levels of the organization, with authorities, vendors and associates.
- Establish a network of formal and informal contacts across the Real Estate and Facilities Management industries which are reliable and enduring.
- Enthusiastic and effective team player.
- Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with a closure mindset
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
Maintain confidentialities of the process, subjects and targets.
Salary: 3,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That’s what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:NEW DELHI, Delhi, India