Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable for Niche/Lateral/Volume Hiring predominantly focusing hiring for Operations function.
- Handled stakeholder management with complete ownership.
- Gathering requirement, discussing the bottlenecks and salary bands
- Designing the interview process based on the nature of requirement and market dynamics.
- Contributing in meeting the replacement hiring requirements, setting up new Businesses/Teams, Streamlining the Recruitment Process, Process Innovation.
- Working on improving the recruitment process by reducing the TAT, optimising source mix ratio and leveraging technology for better results.
- Setting up Talent Acquisition Operations function which helped in the improvement of efficiency amongst the team.
- Ensuring high offer to join ratio by ensuring excellent candidate experience and post-offer engagements.
- Responsible for Campus Recruitment Process from strategising to Execution if required
- Preparing Market Intelligence report & Market Salary report for critical positions
- Collaborate with other department to develop policies, programs, and solution
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues and find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
Job Location : Aerocity, Delhi
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Must have Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Stanza Living is transforming student housing in India with our high-quality, tech-enabled and
experience-focused proposition that enables students to thrive, engage and grow. Our industry-
first, full-stack business model focuses on designing co-living spaces and tailoring our services
to suit the distinct lifestyle of students. Smart-space planning in residences, amenities and
services for hassle-free living, exclusive community engagement programmes our
professionally managed living experience is delivered seamlessly through technology integration.
Today, we are:
- India’s largest student accommodation company with presence across 9 cities (Delhi
NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Chennai and
- Fastest growing start-up in the sector with a mission to reimage the student housing by
delivering world-class living experiences
- LinkedIn Top Start-up 2019