- Security Officers are incharge of Security Guards placed at various hostel properties
- He is incharge of Security, Fire and Crisis Management for 5 to 10 hostels
- Must visit these hostels daily and check the registers and security guards at various properties in his Area of Responsibility (30 to 40KMs)
- Should be able to train the security guards on Security, Fire & QRT and Crisis Management
- To be available 24/7 over phone and must carry out periodical night checks.
- Part of QRT
- Report all incidents and progress on daily basis to City Nodal Officer
- Age: 25 to 40 years
- Education: Graduation / Army Graduation Equivalent certificate
- Technical expertise: Able to use mobile apps and emails. Able to handle technical gadgets.
- Should be an ex-serviceman from Army/ Airforce/ Navy/ CISF/ BSF/ ITBP/ CRPF/ SSB/ Civil Police/ Security Agency or
- Having experience in Security agencies or minimum 3 years' experience as field officer /supervisor with Security background.
- Must have two-wheeler.
- Focused and driven
- Strong on initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Resourceful - "Never say never" attitude
- Professional credibility and integrity
- Good Listener - challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Dtwelve Spaces Pvt Ltd
Today, we are:
* India's largest student accommodation company with presence across 9 cities (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Chennai and Dehradun)
* Fastest growing start-up in the sector with a mission to reimage the student housing by delivering world-class living experiences
* LinkedIn Top Start-up 2019
Recruiter Name:Sidharth Bansal
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces Pvt Ltd