Hiring Housekeeping Executive/Supervisor for Bangalore (Electronic City).
Location: Bangalore (Electronic City)
Local language is must - Kannada
No. of Openings : 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
Contract & Vendor management:
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for manpower & ancillary services.
- Check all completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Cross check attendance & billings for HK, Security, Gardening, Laundry vendors
- Ensure that all the facilities are clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures
- Recognizing areas that need to be cleaned, and assigning such areas to specific members of staff.
- Drawing up a shift rota for staff Overlooking & Taking inventory & ordering & stock for housekeeping supplies & equipment's.
- Ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, gardeners and security Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Listen to customers complaints and ensure that the complaints are addressed & resolved efficiently and effectively Audit and inspections Regularly conduct checks & audits of the Rooms, Common areas & all internal processes
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Role also entails motivating, training, and retraining of the staff
- Budget Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Housekeeping Background
- Someone who has been an Housekeeping Supervisor / Executive from Hospitals, Malls (1st pref) , Hotels, Airports, Corporate offices. etc.
Interested candidates can mail the resume / CV at email@example.com to schedule the interview.
Or Call at 9821464922
Role:Housekeeping Executive / Attendant
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Role Category:Housekeeping & Laundry
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Stanza Living is transforming student housing in India with our high-quality, tech-enabled and experience-focused proposition that enables students to thrive, engage and grow. Our industry-first, full-stack business model focuses on designing co-living spaces and tailoring our services to suit the distinct lifestyle of students. Smart-space planning in residences, amenities and services for hassle-free living, exclusive community engagement programmes - our professionally managed living experience is delivered seamlessly through technology integration.
Today, we are:
* India's largest student accommodation company with presence across 9 cities (Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Chennai and Dehradun)
* Fastest growing start-up in the sector with a mission to reimage the student housing by delivering world-class living experiences
* LinkedIn Top Start-up 2019
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India