Hiring GC Coordinator for procurement Department !
Work Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute & strategize to optimize business efficiency.
- Execute elements of the overall operations category strategy to ensure service delivery improvements.
- Perform category management including supplier relationship management, General contracting, performance and risk management, Price benchmarking.
- Work with Projects team for understanding the service spend and identifying opportunities to increase quality and improve value for money.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
- Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance.
- Develop best procurement practices to lead and manage procurement teams.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective markets, competitors and product innovations.
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to companys acquisition strategies by completing the due diligence and integration activities for the spend categories.
- Plan and execute effective negotiation processes with vendors.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 to 5 years of experience in preferably similar industry
- Having Civil engineering degree + MBA preferably.
- General contracting sound knowledge
- Hands on experience in ERP systems
- Good in MS office,
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Good in negotiation
- Adept in managing stakeholders
- Effective communication skills
- Agile and quick in result delivery and closures
- A start-up culture fit. Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiatives, think beyond what is conventional and accepted and the ability to work in a flat organisation
- A strong analytical aptitude in problem solving Basically we are looking at hustlers!
- A multitasker, critical thinker and a tactical executioner
- With a proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems
Interested candidates can share resumes at email@example.com
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Hotels & Restaurants
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers’ lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programs – everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
- India’s largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 16 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors – Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India