Roles and Responsibilities
Your role as a Junior Nodal and Security Officer will require you to facilitate & execute the responsibilities & duties of Nodal & Security of the assigned micro-market /city as per the company SOPs. Lodge complaints/FIR , manage crisis, and facilitate the legal process for the micro-market /city as well as liaison with govt and regulatory body.
What You'll Do
- Assist in creation of a fool proof, zero error system at the Micro market /city level for all the Stanza business units in implementing the company SOPs.
- Implement processes within stipulated time frame, precisions and secrecy, and provide necessary administrative resources
- Liaising with notified Govt. agencies and officials such as police, labour department, fire department, electricity department, pollution control boards, municipalities etc
- Ensure effective implementation of Security/EHS related processes, guidelines & instructions received from Corporate office time-to-time.
- Formulate and supervise a planned shift duties of security staff members in order to maintain round the clock security at the least cost.
- Establish site organization and act as nodal point of contact for the Govt Agencies.
- Coordinate all approvals/registrations as per the laid-out process and instructions from HO.
- Generate and analysis of Management Information Systems.
- Ensure timely submission of all periodic and ad-hoc reports, data, information and dashboards
- Maintain 24*7 operational readiness as per the company SOPs
Years of experience:
- Minimum 3-10 years of experience:
Interested candidates can share their resume to below mentioned
email id,Siddiqiya.firstname.lastname@example.org call@8147232977
Note-Looking only for core Real Estate Acquisition
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel & Tourism
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Nodal and Security Officer