- This candidate will be the part of central CX team and will be collaborating with cross functional teams
- (Ops/Sales/Projects/Food/Housekeeping etc) to drive the complaint resolution TAT and will own the SLA violated
- (escalated cases) cases for the assigned city.
- The objective of this role is, to reduce the consumer complaints by identifying the process gaps proactively and
- working with relevant teams and driving the complaint resolution TAT and CSAT
- This candidate will be working closely with cross functional teams (City level/Central) closely to identify the
- process gaps proactively and will do the RCA which would help to design the long-term solutions.
- Lead/participate in maintenance of standard processes and new process releases and drive the adherence
- Should be able to analyze the data to identify the repeated issues and how can we solve the issues structurally
- and should be able to recommend the new processes if current structure is not efficient.
- Handling escalated cases and providing insights, Capturing the VOCs and sharing with leadership for next course
- of action
- Will have to visit and operate from multiple properties in the assigned city
Required Skills Experience/Other details: -
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Operations
- should have managed escalations
- should have very good exposure of working with cross functional teams
- Bias for action is key to success for this role, should be able to deliver results and recommend the solutions proactively Roles and Responsibilities
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. Thats what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India