Hiring Fire & Safety Officer!
Roles and Responsibilities
Inspect & Audit Buildings:
- Conduct risk assessment of possible safety hazards in all aspects of operations.
- To lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
- Identify process bottlenecks and suggest timely solutions
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
Enforce Safety Codes and Regulations:
- Review existing policies and procedures
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes.
- Maintenance/Upkeeping fire extinguishers and other fire-suppression systems:
- Enforce preventative measures
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety
- Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and employee training
- Implement safe working processes & SOPs
Train and Educate:
- Plan and implement OHS policies and fire-safety programs
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
- Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
Address Violations & ensure corrective measures:
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations.
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators, if required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min. 7 years of experience as a Fire & Safety Officer in a reputed retail/hospitality/Multi-site company.
- Graduate in safety management or similar degree
- Certificate in occupational health and safety desired
- Excellent knowledge of fire & safety legislations and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience with writing policies, reports and procedures for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting safety data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, training and communication skills
Interested candidates can share the resumes at email@example.com
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Hotels & Restaurants
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality- led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young
consumers lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programs everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure thehighest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
- Indias largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 16 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The managed accommodation market size across India’s top 30 cities in India is expected to grow more than 4x in the next decade – from USD 20 billion today to USD 80 billion by 2030. Today, Stanza Living is the market leader in the space by a fair margin with more than 65% market share in the student housing space and 32%+ market share in the overall organized managed accommodation industry. The industry in India is evolving at a rapid pace, with
investments from national and international institutional investors bringing in a large amount of capital. As the business evolves, the organized managed accommodation industry is expected to transform the face of the rental housing market across urban centers.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India