ROLE SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE
- Overall responsible for discussion and liaising between DD agency and the party
- Escalate to Financial controller for any issues / bottlenecks on the DD project
- Overall GL controller Monthly review the key GL accounts and suggest for improvements.
- Internal financial controller documentation, testing and review for the year March 2020 and subsequently year on year
- Liaising with consultant for documentation for IndAS applicability from the year March 2020,
- Plan for the implementation and convergence of the financials and taking impact of IndAS adjustments.
- Work with external auditors during review and audits to ensure timely completion.
- Responsible for all accounting activities and compliance with various statute requirements.
- Taking care of month-end closing and ensure smooth closure as per business specific timelines.
- Assists other finance areas as and when required.
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience
- Ability to work in a fast pacing environment
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- High degree of comfort with straddling structured problem solving
- Big-4 or Good consulting firm experience will be added advantage.
Key Skills Sought
- Self-starter, solution orientated, decisive
- Outcome oriented approach towards problem solving
- Ability to get hands dirty and understand real on-ground issues
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Visible leadership skills – ability to inspire and motivate others
- Focused and driven
- Strong on initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Resourceful – “Never say never” attitude
- Professional credibility and integrity
- Good Listener – challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
What Can You Expect:
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to shape a potential unicorn
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
Salary: 14,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Who we are: Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers’ lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programmes – everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
• India’s largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
• Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors – Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
• Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
• LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India