Fixed Assets Management
ROLE SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE
- Overall responsible for management of companywide all kind of fixed assets.
- Maintain house wise details of fixed assets including details of rented, landlord equipments.
- Getting insurance of various properties and renewal of the same on timely basis as and when required
- Ensure timely tagging, accounting and completion of fixed assets on timely basis.
- Prepare plan for physical verification of fixed assets as required under companies act and plan for physical verification accordingly.
- Overall responsible for discussion with consultant regarding tagging and physical verification of fixed assets.
- Prepare Fixed Assets register with the help of tool and timely review and reconcile the same with finance books and ensuring no difference between books and FAR
- Ensure correct calculation and booking of depreciation.
- Prepare working for lease payments / Equipment rentals and suggest for better practices.
- Work with external auditors during review and audits to ensure timely completion.
- Responsible for all accounting activities and compliance related to Fixed Assets.
- Taking care of month-end closing and ensure smooth closure as per business specific timelines.
- Assists other finance areas as and when required.
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Ability to work in a fast pacing environment
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- High degree of comfort with straddling structured problem solving
- Fixed Assets management of large corporate / companies in same kind of business will be added advantage.
Key Skills Sought
- Self-starter, solution orientated, decisive
- Outcome oriented approach towards problem solving
- Ability to get hands dirty and understand real on-ground issues
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Visible leadership skills ability to inspire and motivate others
- Focused and driven
- Strong on initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Resourceful “Never say never” attitude
- Professional credibility and integrity
- Good Listener – challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
What Can You Expect:
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to shape a potential unicorn
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
Interested candidates please send their resume to below mention email id.
Siddiqiya.email@example.com or Call @8147232977
Salary: 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Fixed Assets Manager (Capex controller)