Who we are:
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality- led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
- Identifying and mapping the external talent pool towards critical positions within the organization.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, and hiring portals (Naukri, IIM Jobs, Linkedin, etc.) and other creative sources
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage Hiring drives end-to-end, act as a single point of contact for hiring managers, interviewers, and candidates for the respective vertical.
- Recruiting for core business or corporate functions (Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant recruiting experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving and reporting skills
What Can You Expect:
- A phenomenal work environment, with extremely high ownership and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to shape a potential unicorn
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programmes everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
- India’s largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors – Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The co-living market size across India’s top 30 cities is expected to grow more than double by 2025 to $13.92 billion or 5.7 million beds from current $ 6.67 billion i.e. 4.19 million beds. Even with over 50,000 beds under management we have captured less than 1% of the market potential, with ample headroom for growth for many years to come. The co-living market in India is evolving at a rapid pace, with investments from national and international institutional investors bringing in a large amount of capital. As the business evolves, the organized managed accommodation industry is expected to transform the face of the rental housing market across urban centres.
Contact Company:Stanza Living