Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing internal and external meetings, events and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation and taking minutes as required.
- We are looking for the talented candidate for the position of Executive Assistant to Managing Director for our organization.
- Maintain confidentially and privacy at all times in respect of these and any other communications which are necessary and appropriate for the discharge of the role and responsibilities.
- Preparing daily calendar.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
Stanza Living is India's largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses
on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement program's everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
- India's largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors Falcon Edge, Equity
- International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
Contact Company:Stanza Living
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Executive Assistant - Stanza Living ( Delhi )