Who we are:
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
Duties and Task:
- Review and validate reimbursement claim vouchers submitted by employees on a daily
- Process employee reimbursement for payment.
- Re-work denial of claim and exception work with the concerned department.
- Posting of relevant entries in books of accounts.
- Communication with expense management tool team for any query from employees.
- Checking and processing of travel expenses.
- Processing employee advances.
- Demonstrates good judgment and reasoning while checking claim vouchers.
- Maintains cooperative working relationship with all personnel.
- Demonstrates ability to tactfully handle difficult situations.
- Consistently shows ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Must be good in MS-Excel.
- Must possess strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Min. 2 years of experience into Accounts Payable and reimbursements.
Salary: 2,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers’ lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programmes – everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
- India’s largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors – Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
• LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The co-living market size across India’s top 30 cities is expected to grow more than double by 2025 to $13.92 billion or 5.7 million beds from current $ 6.67 billion i.e. 4.19 million beds. Even with over 50,000 beds under management we have captured less than 1% of the market potential, with ample headroom for growth for many years to come. The co-living market in India is evolving at a rapid pace, with investments from national and international institutional investors bringing in a large amount of capital. As the business evolves, the organized managed accommodation industry is expected to transform the face of the rental housing market across urban centres.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India