Who we are: Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India.
The opportunity: Job Responsibilities:
Digital Community Engagement - Strategy and Execution-
- Develop and execute a strategy to engage the ever-growing and large community of students and working professionals residents, and trade partners.
- Proven track record of having built communities for brand/s.
- Drive growth metrics like registered users, MAUs, and DAUs on a monthly basis.
- Build engagement metrics - affinity-based interest groups (Forums, Sub-forums), conversations, and user generated content (UGC).
- Have a viewpoint and willing to roll up sleeves and put in the effort to execute that view/thought process.
- Be ambitious and amply articulate that ambition.
- Develop and execute engagement programs that are tactical and strategic, short-term and long-term, physical and digital.
- Consistent communication with residents to identify and build a loyalty program based on participation and engagement.
- Experience on youth brands a plus.
- Great communication and presentation skills critical to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders + digital domain knowledge.
- Out-of-box thinking and willingness to stretch in a high-growth start-up environment.
- Good at vendor management and relationship skills.
- Ability to manage stringent timelines without compromising the quality of delivery.
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers’ lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programmes – everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
• India’s largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 14 cities
• Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors – Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
• Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company acrossthe Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
• LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The co-living market size across India’s top 30 cities is expected to grow more than double by 2025 to $13.92 billion or 5.7 million beds from current $ 6.67 billion i.e. 4.19 million beds. Even with over 50,000 beds under management we have captured less than 1% of the market potential, with ample headroom for growth for many years to come. The co-living market in India is evolving at a rapid pace, with investments from national and international institutional investors bringing in a large amount of capital. As the business evolves, the organized managed accommodation industry is expected to transform the face of the rental housing market across urban centres.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces
Address:54-55,GROUND FLOOR,,BAGH DEWAR,FATEHPURI, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India