Roles and Responsibilities
- Making calls to the customer to understand and resolve the issues (cases received via email),
- Excellent Email writing skills
- Maintaining a record of Customer information and correct tagging to be done in CRM
- Be responsible to deliver a high-quality, customer-driven, support service resolving customer inquiries at the first point of contact wherever possible.
- Deliver First Incident Resolution by handling customer requests and resolving customer issues as often as possible during the first contact
- Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer, and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer.
- Manages all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness, and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets.
- Should have a proactive approach and can think out of the box to help customers.
- Need to collaborate with PAN India cross-functional teams to resolve the customer concern
- Capturing VOCs to identify the continuous improvement opportunities
The candidate will be measured primarily against these metrics (but not limited to):-
C-SAT, First-time resolution rate and first response/resolution time, Repeat, Quality Score, Productivity, Tagging accuracy, Productivity, Any behavior/Non- compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a blended process, the candidate should have worked in email and voice process in any e-commerce company.
- Open for rotational week offs
- Shift window- 6 AM to 11 PM
- Should be able to understand the customers account ledgers (Commerce background preferred but not mandatory)
- Previous experience in collaborating with multiple departments to resolve CX concerns is preferred.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Moving to a new city can sometimes feel just too new new people, new streets, even new languages. In times like these, it is nice to have a place that feels like home. That’s what we do at Stanza Living – be your second home in a city.
A tech-enabled, community-living concept, we deliver world-class, curated, and economical living experiences for young migrants, at our professionally operated residences across 15 cities. Today, we are India’s largest and fastest-growing managed accommodation company, with an inventory of over 50,000 beds under management. We are backed by marquee global investors like Equity International, Falcon Edge Capital, Sequoia India, Matrix, Accel Partners and Alteria Capital, and have raised over 70Mn USD of institutional funding.
Contact Company:Dtwelve Spaces