• Analyse the site to determine the most efficient use of space.
• Computes square footage available for each member of staff to determine whether minimum space restrictions can be met. Draws design layout, showing the location of furniture, equipment, doorways, electrical and other facilities.
• Prepares complete interior design drawings in compliance with the criteria and needs of the project including floor plans, interior elevations, section details, perspectives and finishes. Balances aesthetic features to blend with existing structures, site and environment.
• Provides expert advice on the selection and design of essential items of equipment and furnishings to ensure maximum durability for longevity, aesthetic value, life expectancy, functional space arrangements, flow planning, etc.
• Specifically selects appropriate furniture, materials, fabrics, floor coverings, furnishing materials, signage/graphics, to create optimum interior spaces to meet required needs.
• Presents briefings and studies to senior management as required.
• Plans utilization of space inspects relevant sites, to evaluate suitability for occupancy, considering such factors as air circulation, lighting, location, size and compatibility with the organizations mission.
Skill set requirement
- Ability to make Drawings and BOQs
- Site experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Good knowledge of materials
-Open to travel to projects in other cities for short stints
-Proficiency in Lumion, 3Dmax will be an added benefit
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Role Category:Architecture & Interior Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Arch in Any Specialization
Stanza Living is Indias largest and fastest growing tech-enabled managed accommodation company that delivers a hospitality-led living experience to migrant students and young working professionals across India. We have a full-stack business model that focuses on design, development and delivery of daily living solutions tailored to the young consumers’ lifestyle. From smartly-planned residences, host of amenities and services for hassle-free living to exclusive community engagement programs – everything is seamlessly integrated through technology to ensure the highest consumer delight.
Today, we are:
- India’s largest managed accommodation company with over 50,000 beds under management across 16 cities
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors – Falcon Edge, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
• LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
The managed accommodation market size across India’s top 30 cities in India is expected to grow more than 4x in the next decade – from USD 20 billion today to USD 80 billion by 2030. Today, Stanza Living is the market leader in the space by a fair margin with more than 65% market share in the student housing space and 32%+ market share in the overall organized managed accommodation industry. The industry in India is evolving at a rapid pace, with investments from national and international institutional investors bringing in a large amount of capital. As the business evolves, the organized managed accommodation industry is expected to transform the face of the rental housing market across urban centers.
Contact Company:Stanza Living
Reference Id:Architect/ Senior Architect